Thursday, August 23, 2012

Overheard


"Hi, may I speak to Mr. Rash? This is RN Experienced here at the hospital and I just wanted to talk to him about his trip to the ER here yesterday. I see that he came in for a rash... is he feeling any better?
...
Oh, I'm sorry he can't come to the phone, wait... WHAT is he doing?
....
He's bathing in bleach?!... Who told him to do that?
...
Well it's definitely not a good idea to bathe in bleach.
...
Yes, well, what kind of cream was he prescribed? Yes, you need to take that prescription and fill it and it will make him feel a lot better.
...
Please, that would be a great idea. Please tell him to drain the bathtub right now.
...
Well bleach could burn your skin, it's really not a good idea to bathe in it.
...
Yes, but I strongly recommend he get out of that bathtub right now. Thanks and please call us if you have any questions. Go drain it right now. You have a good day."

True story.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment